Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All I want this 2009",)


Lot of things had changed and we made lots of accomplishments for 2008..And now it's 2009, another year for me to face. And I expect for a more mature me. A mature 'April' ready to face the obstacles that will be coming to her life, to my life...
I want to change my stupid attitudes. As a student, I want to be more patient for I am easily irritated. I want to study harder, focus more on my studies and less: watching the television and texting. And be more responsible especially when there are requirements such as projects, homeworks and lectures etc.
This 2009, I want to make a lot of new friends and show to them that I am a true friend so that I could gain trust from them. And I treasure our friendship forever.:-)
As a daughter, I want to show my love and that I am thankful that I am blessed to have them as my parents by studying hard and giving them good grades. Even though I am a naughty girl, a irresponsible 'ate' to my sisters and sometimes I don't listen to them. I love them and I felt very sorry for all the bad things that I've done.
I want to have
the fruit of the spirit: the love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. To welcome my everyday of 2009 with smile and positive aura and enjoy it with the people I love.HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


No comments: