Friday, September 19, 2008

This is me...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♫i am nowhere near perfect♫

♫i eat when i am bored♫

♫i'm hoping that one day i won't need a fake smile♫

♫i make up excuses for everything♫

♫i have best friends and enemies♫

♫i have dramas and memories♫

♫i know i am not perfect and i don't claim to be..♫

♫but before you start pointing your finger,
make sure that your own hands are clean.♫

♫i just do what i want,
it's not about what people are saying about me.
people are always gonna talk and tell the truth;
i love it
i love the attention
i do what i do because it puts a smile on my face...♫

♫you don't have to like me,♫

♫you don't even have to like me,♫

♫but you need to respect me.♫

♫i love my family♫

♫i love my friends♫

♫i love my enemies♫

♫i love GOD♫

♫i love myself..♫

♫i am a happy person, i don't show my weaknesses to others..♫

♫i just smile and hide my sadness..♫

this is my life
live it,love it, i learn from it.
i'm just a girl,
and that's all i want to be.!

No comments: